Business owner can create custom playlists by importing playlists from their own Spotify or Apple personal accounts. Moozicore's software identifies and matches the tracks from the owner's Spotify personal playlist with the tracks in Moozicore's fully licensed library.
How to import songs from your Spotify / Apple Music playlist:
- Log into your Moozicore Web Panel
- Go to "Playlists" section
- Click on "Create New Playlist"
- By Selecting "Import playlist" button you will be redirected to your personal Spotify / Apple Music account.
- Login to your Spotify account. Once connected you will see the playlists you follow.
- Click into the playlist you would like to import to Moozicore Web Panel
- Choose a song you want to add to the venue's playlist.
Moozicore will only sync songs which are licensed within our library.
Please keep in mind, that not all songs can be transferred to Moozicore platform.
We are constantly updating our database and working on a wider song selection.