Patrons can also pick a song by connecting to their own Spotify personal accounts. Moozicore’s software identifies and matches the tracks from their personal playlist with the tracks in Moozicore’s library. Our system matches the tracks with our database and imports only fully licensed content from Spotify personal playlists.
- Log into your Moozicore Mobile App account.
- Check into a Moozicore venue by clicking "CHECK-IN" button
- Click "PICK A NEW SONG" button to pick a song you want to add to the current venue's playlist.
- Select "Spotify" icon at top left corner of the mobile app screen.
- Login to your Spotify account. Once connected you will see the playlists you follow.
- Click into the playlist you would like to import to Moozicore.
- Choose a song you want to add to the venue's playlist.
Note: Moozicore will only sync songs which are licensed within our library.